In This Special Guide, You’ll Find The Steps To Becoming a Successful Blogger!
Are you tired of not seeing any results in your business?
Fed up with no website visitors?
Feel like you’ve tried everything you can to succeed online?
If you answered yes to any of the above then you are missing out on one important piece of the puzzle…
That is: a blog!
Why Start a Blog?
You’ve heard of all the success stories going around about people who started from nothing and gained fame overnight.
These people have built a strong community of followers and readers.
But the question is, why should YOU start a blog?
Perhaps these shocking statistics will convince you:
- Marketers who rely on their blogs make 13X more money than those that don’t.
- Companies with blogs receive 97% more links inbound to their website.
- Blogs are the 5th most trusted source of accurate information online!
- 81% of consumers trust information they get from blogs
- Well over 150 million people in the US alone read blogs regularly
- 23% of internet time is spent on blogs
- 61% of US customers have made purchases through blogs
- It is generally thought that content marketing – AKA blogging – is now more powerful than pure SEO
As you can see then, blogging is very much a force to be reckoned with and there’s more than enough here to go around. Time to get a piece of the pie!
Why isn’t Everyone Doing it?
The answer is simply that most people don’t know how to get started!
“What topic should my blog be about?”
“What length should each blog post be?”
“What if I don’t get any readers?”
“How do I install a blog?”
“Which blog platform should I use? WordPress, Drupal?”
All these questions are valid and I’m here to help you answer them!
What Are The Benefits of Blogging?
- As a blogger, you’ll be able to earn passive income which means that your money will flow in even as you’re sleeping, travelling or relaxing with friends.
- You’re no long trading time for income and this is the point you need to get to if you want toreally be free and financially independent (even being self-employed with clients is still pretty much like having a job).
- What’s more, blogging means you get to earn that money by writing on a topic that you find fascinating and you even get to become something of a minor celebrity in your chosen niche.
- You can earn a lot of money here too – if a blog takes off and becomes really successful then in theory you can earn thousands a day. It’s incredibly scalable and there’s no ‘upper limit’ for what you can achieve.
A Simple Step-By-Step Guide On How To Blog For Profit And Build a Raving Community!